Michael Parker, (MDP Financial Services Pty Ltd)
Having started in the Financial Planning planning industry in 1987 Michael has held several positions with various Financial Planning and Banking organisations, not only as a Financial Planner but as a Regional and State Manager and has seen many changes which have improved the financial position of his clients over the years.
These constant legislative changes have also reinforced his strong belief that clients are in constant need of advise to ensure that their financial positions are maintained. Michael feel’s it is also important that clients are educated by their Adviser in these changes and the effects thay have on their investments and financial positions moving into the future.
Michael has obtained my Diploma of Financial Planning from RMIT.
The following list highlights the areas of advice Michael can help you with. You can choose to receive advice addressing any of these aspects as well as the timing of our advice all at once or over time, as required to meet your needs as they arise. We will work with you to identify the level of advice and services appropriate for you to meet your financial goals.
- Superannuation strategies and retirement planning
- Personal insurance
- Estate planning
- Centrelink and other government benefits
- Investments and strategic asset allocation
- Budget and cashflow management
- Debt management (including borrowing for personal and investment purposes)
- Ongoing advice and services, including regular portfolio reviews